Monday 20 October 2014

Goodbye Crystal Elephant...

Good afternoon bloggers. I'm very angry about having to start this new blog. I had my other one for such a long time, and had it just how I wanted. Now I've got to spend ages getting this one right!
For those who don't know, my old blog The Crystal Elephant has been hacked. If anyone clicks on a link to the blog then you just get redirected to something else that is nothing to do with me. I don't know how to fix the problem so it seemed easier to just start a new blog.

Not that I have done much blogging lately, just my cards for Divas by Design.  My youngest broke her arm and had to have an op to fix it, so I have been quite busy and too tired to sit and craft.  I was hoping to get all my Christmas cards and tags done before December this year, but then I say that every year and always end up buying cards at the last minute!


No comments: